¿Por qué trabajar en Murena?
We are a fully remote, multicultural and international team. We enjoy working from home, from a nice café or by the sea. We have a common mission; we aim high, and we know it will take effort and time. If you are looking for a challenge… come join us!
What we offer
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
- Exciting challenge: to become the 3rd mobile OS.
- Potential to impact a large and constantly growing user base.
The recruiting process will include at least one technical challenge and one or two interviews. Please write to email@example.com
|AOSP Framework Engineer
|As an AOSP Developer, your primary responsibility will be to maintain and enhance the AOSP framework and applications. Read full job description.
|Backend web developer
|Infrastructure Engineer / System Administrator
|As a system administrator, your main mission will be to maintain the global infrastructure of Murena, composed of bare metal and cloud servers. Read full job description.
We currently have no vacancies of this type. Please visit this page in some weeks.
- Professional working proficiency in English is mandatory for all positions (ILR level 3).
- All positions are full time if not specified otherwise.
- Please include a CV and ideally a cover letter in your submission.
- Due to the size of the team, we are currently not accepting interns or junior candidates with no previous experience.