Why work at Murena?
We are a fully remote, multicultural and international team. We enjoy working from home, from a nice café or by the sea. We have a common mission; we aim high, and we know it will take effort and time. If you are looking for a challenge… come join us!
What we offer
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
- Exciting challenge: to become the 3rd mobile OS.
- Potential to impact a large and constantly growing user base.
- Freelancing contractor with perks: training platform, hardware upgrades when needed for the project.
You will be responsible for maintaining and expanding our e-mail systems:
- proactively improving monitoring, spam and abuse control systems,
- fine tuning performance for the best UX,
- helping developers add features like alias management or throwaway addresses,
- assisting on our long-term plan for mainstream end-to-end encryption on e-mail communications (PGP, AutoCrypt, etc).
- We’re looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience as linux sysadmin, confident enough to manage a middle-size to large instance in production.
- Experience with dovecot and postfix preferred over other e-mail stacks.
- Docker, python, bash are bonus points.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, SSL/TLS and other related Internet protocols.
- Proactivity, excellent problem-solving and team skills.
- Fluent communication in English.
This is a flexible/part-time project with a salary range of 15-25 USD/hour depending on profile and experience. Full-time can be considered if other duties involved.
The recruitment process consists of 2 interviews and a technical test.